Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Waiting to Talk to a Doctor on the Phone - need some answers!

Now it's Wednesday...

So yesterday's 'waiting for answers' only panned out confusion for me. I am trying again today. Early this morning I placed calls to both the Chico doc's office and also to the doc here at Hoag (the one that administered the treatment) & left messages requesting a phone consultation. I just want to ask some questions.

What does all that stuff mean? Could someone please explain in plain layman's English so I can comprehend what is going on in my body? LOL. It really doesn't seem like too much to ask.

I am making plans to go to the records department of the hospital this morning and pick up a copy of the actual report so I can have it with me and in front of me when a doctor calls.

No comments: