Monday, September 12, 2005

NO ONE TOLD ME I WOULD BARF!!

HA! Now that I have your attention...

ohmygoodlord have I been sick all day. First I was dizzy as heck, happened right away and lasted through the day which was later accompanied by nausea I haven't felt since pregnancy. Then about five hours post injection I started to be sick at my stomach and proceeded to be so for hours... on into the evening. I had to put Leila in the playpen and turn on "Bear in the Big Blue House" until Rick got home and could take over. He found me lying on the floor next to her playpen, too sick to get up and move.

Oh God please don't let tomorrow be as bad. I have to get another injection?! Is this really better than going hypothyroid for six weeks. Ask me later.

1 comment:

x said...

LOL I can't believe you threw up. I had my first Thyrogen shots Summer '04 (after two rounds of going hypo) and while I didn't feel any side effects, the first day's shot - sloooowwwwly pushed in - HURT. And "no one told me" it would be in my butt... congrats on your unremarkable scans, good luck next fall!